- Mechanical Engineer with computational background
- Data Scientist
- Computer Programmer
- Website Developer
- Marketing Expert
- Willing to work in a startup environment which can be crazy.
- Passionate about improving educational tools.
- Working knowledge of computer programming.
- Our products target the higher education industry, so you must understand the higher education culture and politics
- At least a bachelor's degree
- Preferred a Masters or Ph.D.
- Teaching, grading, being a TA, tutoring experience is preferred.
- SOLIDWORKS experience is highly recommended.
Key characteristics at GI LLC
- Taking action
- Making decisions based on data metrics rather than fuzzy feelings.
- Working hard
- Reimagining the future
- Automate Everything (that humans do poorly)
If you are interested, then track us down and sent us your resume and a letter telling why you think we should hire you.